Women in Industry Advisory Council will help advise members and member companies on hot topics within the female workforce pool while building enthusiasm for new women to enter the industry and participate in a broader WIN network.
Join the Women in Industry Advisory Council to:
- Provide information and data regarding female workforce trends to member companies.
- Develop insights and recommendations for training and knowledge opportunities requested by the female workforce.
- Develop and maintain a mentoring model whereby women in the industry can gain valuable insight, make crucial industry connections and have a positive impact on the industry.
- Create buzz and engagement for female professionals at WQA events and participating shows.
- Develop a farm team of women for WQA volunteer opportunities such as task forces, committees, sections and Board of Directors.
Volunteer to serve on the Women in Industry (WIN) Advisory Council by CLICKING HERE