Connect with WQA Convention & Exposition on Social Media
Use the hashtag #WQA2019 when posting to social media about the Convention & Exposition.
Use the hashtag #WQABootCamp when posting about the WQA Business Boot Camp April 26.
Share your news
Are you attending the convention? Use our template to create a news release to let others know through your website, social media or community newspaper.
Are you a convention speaker? We have a news release template for you as well.
Will you be attending WQA's Business Boot Camp? Download this customizable news release to let everyone know.
(Exhibitor resources are available on their own web page).
Suggestions for social media posts
- Take photos of you or your staffers on board the plane, or arriving in Vegas, or picking up packets at the registration desk and use a message like:
We just arrived in Las Vegas for the #2019WQA Convention & Exposition and can't wait to learn more about how to better serve our customers with the newest products, services and education in drinking water treatment.
- Share photos of you or staff members at the Opening General Session, getting ready to go into the trade show, looking over notes for a professional certification exam or talking with colleagues or presenters with a message about what you're doing or what you're learning.
- Share bits of wisdom or great quotes you hear during the keynote speech, the president's address, or a presentation. A photo of the speaker or of your crew taking part in the event helps bring attention to it.
- Share a photo from Boot Camp with this kind of message:
Reveille came early this morning for the 2019 WQA Business Boot Camp, but we're getting a great education in all the things we need to know to run a great water treatment business. #WQABootCamp
- Take a photo of your handouts being printed or of you practicing your talk with a slide and say:
I'm getting ready for my (TOPIC) presentation at the Water Quality Association Convention and Expo in Las Vegas April 23-25. Hope to see you there! #WQA2019
I'm so honored to be speaking on (TOPIC) at the #WQA2019 Convention & Expo in Las Vegas. Plan to attend my session at (TIME) (DATE) and learn (SOMETHING SPECIFIC LIKE - "all about emerging contaminants and the best way to treat them")
- Make a simple graphic with your head shot, name, topic of your talk and date and time. Then use a message like:
I'm looking forward to demonstrating (SPECIFICS LIKE - "the best ways to treat common well contaminants") at the #2019WQA Convention & Expo in Las Vegas. Please join me!
Use Our Images
You also can use the official Convention and Boot Camp logos or images to create a live link from your website to ours, for social media graphics, or to accompany a news release mentioning the show:
*Tampering or misuse of the WQA Convention & Exposition logo is strictly prohibited. Please contact WQA at email@example.com if you have questions about the appropriate application of these materials.