THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO BE IN THE WATER TREATMENT INDUSTRY!
Dedicate some time to working on your business.This year's show offers a business operations tuneup, a discussion about groundwater issues that are top of mind for county health departments, updates on emerging issues and regulations, and an exploration of business opportunities in commercial applications.
Critical Issues Update
Political and technical affairs experts will provide an overview of the regulatory environment and top concerns.
Engaged employees are not only more productive but also more loyal and help shoulder the burden of decision making. WQA is bringing back the dynamic Tim Miles of Tim Miles & Co to share the TLCs of leadership.
This year's breakout sessions will offer attendees the unique ability to elevate your business by networking with other industry professionals to further the conversation. Topics will include:
- Groundwater issues, from well basics to health-related contaminants
- Commercial treatment opportunities and applications
- Treatment and regulations for emerging contaminants
- Case studies in softener efficiency and chromate treatment with anion exchange
- Making POU RO sales profitable
- Sales and marketing tips
- Hiring/firing practices and younger employees
- Social media strategy and management
- and much more!