Recent News

Homeowners Can Ask For Report on Their Community's Water Quality

Homeowners concerned about the quality of water being supplied by their local public water system can ask for a copy of their municipality’s Consumer Confidence Report (CCR). The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) requires community water systems (those serving more than 25 people or 15 households) to issue a CCR every year by July 1st.

Excellent Public Education Tool for Water Utilities

The Water Quality Association's (WQA's) Gold Seal Certification Program has certified water treatment point-of-entry and point-of-use since 1959. The program is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Standards Council of Canada (SCC).

More News >>

Facebook Feed