Regional & State WQA’s Section
Friday, September 14, 2018
3:00-4:00 PM Eastern Time
WQA Mid-Year Leadership Conference
Hilton Head, SC
Meeting Room: Edisto
1. Primary forum for State and Regional WQAs to address issues of particular interest to the industry.
2. Provide opportunities for State and Regional WQAs to exchange views and opinions such as (but not limited to) best practices, industry trends, technology, and regulatory issues.
3. Refer issues for attention to WQA Board of Governors and staff.
4. Provides semi‐annual reports to the Board of Governors.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- WQA Antitrust Policy and Code of Ethics Reminder
- Approval of Agenda
- New advocacy resources
- Counterfeiting webpage (core and premier members only)
- US/China Tariffs webpage (public)
- PFCs factsheet (public)
- PFCs regulations (core and premier members only)
- Government Affairs Update
- Round table discussion on Regional/State WQA issues
- Other Business
- Next meeting
- Adjourn meeting