November is Member Appreciation Month at WQA, a time we set aside to celebrate YOU! Our association of more than 2,500 member companies dedicated to the betterment of water quality worldwide is stronger because of your participation:
- Our member experts provide webinars
- You lead live training sessions
- You support industry research
- You uphold and promote ethical dealings with each other and the public at large
- You learn and earn professional certifications
- You send products for rigorous testing to achieve WQA Gold Seal or Sustainability certifications
- You take part in critical industry discussions
- You attend the WQA Convention & Exposition, the Mid-Year Leadership Conference and other events
See below for a list of upcoming events, special resources, ways to get into the spirit of WQA Member Appreciation Month and MORE!
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL DRAWING
Renew online at wqa.org/renew by Nov. 30 and you will be entered in a drawing for a $100 gift card. The winner will be announced in early December.
2021 Member Appreciation Month Events
Please enjoy recordings of our 2021 Member Appreciation Month Events below.
WEBINAR: Public Funds for POU/POE Treatment Solutions
A closer look at how California’s Safer program is helping disadvantaged communities
(Log in with membership info to view webinar)