Connect with WQA on Social Media
Use the hashtag #WQA2022 when posting to social media about the Convention & Exposition.
Use the hashtag #WQABootCamp when posting about the WQA Business Boot Camp April 5.
Share your news
Are you attending the convention? Use our template to create a news release to let others know through your website, social media or community newspaper.
Are you a convention speaker? We have a news release template for you as well.
Will you be attending WQA's Business Boot Camp? Download this customizable news release to let everyone know.
Suggestions for social media posts
- Take photos of you or your staffers on board the plane, or arriving in Orlando, or picking up packets at the registration desk and use a message like:
We just arrived in sunny Orlando for the #2022WQA Convention & Exposition and can't wait to learn more about how to better serve our customers with the newest products and services in water treatment.
- Share photos of you or staff members at the Opening General Session, getting ready to go into the trade show,or talking with colleagues or presenters with a message about what you're doing or what you're learning.
- Share bits of wisdom or great quotes you hear during the keynote speech, the president's address, or a presentation. A photo of the speaker or of your crew taking part in the event helps bring attention to it.
- Share a photo from Boot Camp with this kind of message:
Reveille came early this morning for the 2022 WQA Business Boot Camp, but we're getting a great education in all the things we need to know to run a great water treatment business. #WQABootCamp
- Take a photo of your handouts being printed or of you practicing your talk with a slide and say:
I'm getting ready for my (TOPIC) presentation at the Water Quality Association Convention and Expo in Orlando April 6-8. Hope to see you there! #WQA2022
I'm so honored to be speaking on (TOPIC) at the #WQA2022 Convention & Expo in Orlando. Plan to attend my session at (TIME) (DATE) and learn (SOMETHING SPECIFIC LIKE - "all about emerging contaminants and the best way to treat them")
- Make a simple graphic with your head shot, name, topic of your talk and date and time. Then use a message like:
I'm looking forward to demonstrating (SPECIFICS LIKE - "the best ways to treat common well contaminants") at the #2022WQA Convention & Expo in Orlando. Please join me!
Use Our Images
You also can use the official Convention and Boot Camp logos or images to create a live link from your website to ours, for social media graphics, or to accompany a news release mentioning the show:
*Tampering or misuse of the WQA Convention & Exposition logo is strictly prohibited. Please contact WQA at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the appropriate application of these materials.