The WQA Convention & Exposition is the premier water treatment industry education, sales and networking event. The convention helps dealers, manufacturers and consultants find SOLUTIONS to the challenges of our growing, vital industry.
At the 2019 Convention & Exposition, you can:
- Learn about the latest research in water quality
- Find out what WQA is doing to represent you in Washington, and what issues should concern you most
- Better understand your customers after receiving insights from our 2019 Consumer Opinion Study
- Pick up some Continuing Professional Development credits toward certification
- Visit with manufacturers, suppliers and developers at our bustling Exposition
- Take your professional certification exam -- at a discount!
- Develop new skills for managing your business
- Get to know your peers at the New Attendee Breakfast or the Opening Reception
- And much, much more!
Spend some time now scrolling through this website to plan your trip. You can also take a look at our recent webinar, in which we talked all things Convention and Boot Camp with member Trent Frigone of Water Unlimited:
Special thanks to the Young Professionals Advisory Council for their help with this webinar!
We're looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas April 23-25!
And why not make plans now to join us next year?