WQA certification, a voluntary credentialing process, demonstrates your commitment to high professional standards, growing your expertise, and improving your customer service.
The Value of Professional Certification
• Competitive advantage
• Increased knowledge
• Greater self-confidence
• Credibility with customers
• Sets an example for employees and colleagues
• Increases professionalism of one's company and the industry
• Saves time and money by reducing errors in the field and the resulting call-backs
• Allows managers and business owners to focus on strategic goals by empowering employees to make day-to-day decisions in the field
To achieve any WQA-certified designation, the candidate must complete the appropriate course work*, pass a comprehensive exam and agree to abide by the WQA Code of Ethics for the Water Quality Improvement Industry.
Certification is valid for 3 years. To maintain certification, completion of continuing education and payment of re-certification fee is required.
*Candidates for certification must complete the certification-specific courses in the Modular Education Program (MEP) to be eligible for examination. While the training is structured to provide the certification candidate with a stronger understanding of the concepts and topics covered on the certification exams, completion of training does not guarantee a passing score on the exam.
Want to know more? Download your free Professional Certification eBook HERE!
Watch: Getting Started with the MEP (Modular Education Program):
If you have any questions, please contact WQA's Education Department at email@example.com or call us at 630-955-1589.