WQA Congressional Fly-In
Water Week 2022
"State of the Industry: Federal Action on Water Quality"
This virtual briefing discusses U.S. federal legislative and regulatory actions to improve drinking water quality.
- Navis Bermudez, Deputy Assistant Administrator, EPA Office of Water
- U.S. Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI)
- U.S. Rep. David Valadao (R-CA)
- Xochitl Torres Small, Under Secretary for Rural Development at the USDA
MODERATOR: Tom Bruursema, Associate Executive Director of Technical Programs, Water Quality Association
"Navigating Supply Chain Disruption"
This virtual educational briefing focuses on the current status of the supply chain. A panel of industry experts discusses causes of supply chain disruption and how businesses have pivoted in response.
- Bill Donohue, President, Executive Director, GENEDGE Alliance (MEP/NIST)
- Mike Smudz, Amtrol Global Supply Chain Director
- Chuck Chaitovitz, Chamber of Commerce
- Bill Donohue, GENEDGE Alliance
- Marcus Meyer, Grundfos
MODERATOR: WQA President Jim Stern, A.O. Smith
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org