WQA to fill eight board seats during Annual Meeting
Voting to take place during Opening General Session of WQA Convention
Lisle, Ill. (March 29, 2019) – A slate of nominees for the Water Quality Association Board of Directors is up for election at the association’s 2019 Annual Meeting, held during the WQA Convention and Exposition April 23-25 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The annual meeting is part of the convention’s Opening General Session at 9:30 a.m. PDT (11:30 a.m. CDT) on Wednesday, April 24.
- Judd Larned, Culligan International Company, Rosemont, IL
- Darwin “Buzz” Goldstein, Charger Water Treatment Products, LLC, Elgin, IL
- Toby Thomas, Kinetico Inc., Newbury, OH (seeking re-election)
- Chris Wilker, EcoWater Sytems, Woodbury, MN (seeking re-election)
- Amanda Wakem-Moore, Atlantic Filter Corp., West Palm Beach, FL
- Mark A. Campbell, DS Services of America, Atlanta, GA
- Jeffrey B. Hill, Robert B. Hill Co., Milwaukee, MN (seeking re-election)
- Kelly Johnson, Quality Water Services, Ponco, OK (seeking re-election)
More information about the nominees and the annual meeting is posted on the WQA website. Members unable to attend the meeting in person can complete proxy voting forms and return them to WQA Offices by April 5.
Registration and other information about the 2019 Convention is available at wqa.org/convention.
WQA is a not-for-profit trade association representing the residential, commercial, and industrial water treatment industry. WQA’s education and professional certification programs have been providing industry-standardized training and credentialing since 1977. The WQA Gold Seal certification program has been certifying products that contribute to the safe consumption of water since 1959. The WQA Gold Seal program is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
# # #