Reverse osmosis (RO) manufacturers are now participating in the brand new WQA Reverse Osmosis Market Trends Report! This report is tracking quarterly RO sales trends based on data from the leading RO manufacturers. RO unit sales data are being collected quarterly for the US and Canada for residential RO systems and replacement RO membrane cartridges. This is a valuable tool for participating companies to analyze the growth or recession of this market sector over time.
The online data reporting site is hosted and managed by Dynamic Benchmarking (an independent 3rd party vendor) in order to main confidentiality of company data. All data submissions and the delivery of results are protected using multiple layers of security and encryption. Data results are displayed in aggregate and require a minimum number of responses. Only users in the company account have access to individual responses, and WQA will not have access to individual participant responses.
2020 results are expected to be made available to participants in Q2, 2021. Limited results will also be made available for WQA members who are non-reporters in Q2, 2021.
This program is only open for participation for RO manufacturers. There is no fee for RO manufacturers to participate or view results. If you are an RO manufacturer who is interested in participation, contact email@example.com for details and requirements.
More information available in the webinar given on the report on January 20th
- User Guide – the user’s guide will assist users in navigating the site and will answer most of the “how-to” questions.
- Download the Questions – download the list of unit sales data to be entered and share this with others in the company to assist with compiling the data needed each quarter.
- Enter data – the site is easy to use and navigate and is accessible 24/7/365. Users can log in and out as often as they like and enter, review and edit data. Users don’t have to complete all sections at once.
- View quarterly results to see how your company “stacks up” to all participants (in the aggregate).
- View your company’s results and industry totals reports. Results will be available in charts, graphs, and tabular formats.
- Be Informed
- Track industry trends over time to identify market changes.
- Make informed data-driven business decisions based on leading industry data.
Stay tuned to WQA for the latest updates and news regarding the report!
Any questions or comments regarding this report can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are others saying about this report?
"Key market players are joining forces to create a report like no other. The RO Market trends reports will give us a unique trending view of the RO Market."
Claudia Milliron, Kinetico and WQA RO Market Trend Report Task Force Chair
"RO Manufacturers have been interested in this for years. In order to be able to give the best and most accurate information possible, It's going to be imperative that all our (RO) manufacturer members submit their information quarterly."
DJ Shannahan, 2020-21 WQA President, August 2020 President's Chat