WQA is unveiling a new training opportunity for technical in-office staff, engineers and others who need to learn the underlying science of water treatment without the field work required for certification. The Residential Water Treatment Design Certificate works great as an on-boarding tool for new technical employees. It provides training for technical personnel on the contaminants and treatment technologies in POU/POE water treatment applications.
Who should use it?
- Manufacturer and OEM technical staff involved in product design, B2B technical support and sales.
- Anyone interested in learning more about POU/POE water treatment without the field work required for certification.
What are the key benefits?
- New training choice for office-based technical staff
- Training on the science of water treatment and selecting treatment solutions
- Convenient, online distance learning with automated feedback
- Onboarding for technical staff
- Professional development opportunity
Role of administrator
An administrator is required to monitor progress. This is easily handled, and the program offers an excellent tool for managers and HR personnel.
The value of a certificate
A certificate demonstrates completion of a course of study. The education required to earn a certificate is a useful tool for gaining knowledge on a particular topic. A certificate is also a useful training alternative when a certification is not practical.
The training consists of approximately 75 hours of self-paced reading assignments and e-learning with application-based scenarios to reinforce the reading. Successful completion of an online test is required to earn the certificate.
1-year subscription + test
$370/$450/$830Find out more:
Download this registration form to sign up and get started today!
Sign up Online