Through RISE, young professionals in the water treament industry gain access to resources, information, and connections to develop skills to exceed at the next level.
Join RISE to:
- Provide information and data regarding new workforce trends to member companies.
- Develop new insights and recommendations for training and knowledge opportunities requested by the next generation workforce.
- Develop and maintain a mentoring model to help young professionals gain valuable insight, make crucial industry connections and create a positive impact for the industry.
- Create buzz and engagement for young professionals at WQA events and participating shows.
- Develop the next “bench” for WQA volunteer opportunities such as task forces, committees, sections and Board of Directors.
Watch a video replay of the Young Professionals Advisory Council (now known as RISE) meeting held online during the 2020 Mid-Year Leadership Conference. Watch here (requires Member log-in).
Visit wqa.org/volunteer for information on signing up to serve on a WQA committee or advisory council.